The "Flood" in our name refers to the family name. Our building was originally constructed to house the general store of J.A. Flood. Unfortunately, he died shortly after construction was completed in 1932. His son, C.A. Flood, took over the business in the latter part of 1932 and operated the store until the summer of 1963. At one time, the Post Office for Yulee was located in one corner of the building. As members of the Flood family, we are proud to be selling some of the products as our forefathers. Now, these items are considered antiques.